Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Yup. I like Romania. A lot.

I don't have a lot of time to email this week but man, I had a great week!

We met with tons of our members and received some new people to meet with!  I love making new friends here in Romania!  I LOVE SMILING.  It's my favorite and getting a Romanian to smile is the best part of my service here!

It was just a great week.  I love the members here and I am just loving it all.  

Mission calls really are inspired and I am so grateful to be serving here in Romania- I feel so at home here it is crazy weird.  

I am LOVING the people.  LOVING the work and LOVING the Lord.
:) Sora Lee

Photo 1: My favorite little family!!!!!  Go Family Verdeata!
Photo 2: My cute little mini me! Love you Miss Andrea!
Photo 3: When Romanians love you...they make you stuff!  A little clay tree!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment