Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

We're HAPPY we're staying together....It's gonna be a DOPE transfer

So transfo boards came out and I will be staying with Miss Merkley again!

We also got back late from Mogosoia today so this will be a short email.

This week I was able to put all of my creative energy into planning and executing the ward party.  The theme was "Country Days"  And we were going to invite all of our simpatizanti, members and English students.  We decorated up top the nines, complete with burlap, checker picnic print, pennent banners and sunflowers.  We line danced, bobbed for apples and ate donuts off string.  We even prepared cornbread and chili- which the Romanians gobbled up.  

It was a huge success and we had a lot of people show up!   

I am absolutely loving Bucharest and having the opportunity to be a missionary and serve others.  

We ALL have been given talents and we should use the talents to serve people and help others come unto Christ.  I love this gospel and the happiness it brings.  

The church is true.  And I am so happy to have this gospel in my life.  

Loving the people, loving the work and loving the Lord,
:) Sora Lee




No comments:

Post a Comment