Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

The City of Joy - Bucharest

This week was craziness and I am still trying to adjust to big city life!
This will be a short email!  I don't have a lot of time!
I am loving this big ol' city!  It is definitely completely different than what I am used to!
The branch here is the biggest one I have ever served in!  40 people!  It is SO INCREDIBLE!
I live in "the hood" area of Bucharest so every day is an adventure!  Haha crazy stuff happens here and I just love it. 
Everyone needs the gospel.  Everyone needs it, whether they know it or not. 
I am so glad that I have this gospel in my life, it makes me incredibly happy. 
Loving the people, Loving the work, and Loving the Lord
:) Sora Lee

 Photo 1: Sora Parr and I in Mihai BravOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OHHHHHHHH!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment