Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

I'M TRAINING A NEW MISSIONARY!!!!!!!! #freakingout #callmemom!

I don't have a lot of time this week but I just wanted to fill you in on everything that has happened this week.  

1.) We had exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders.  It was such a bomb day.  

2.) Sora Merkely and I got sick (no fun)

3.) We planned (and decorated, and invited everyone in our contact list, purchased food) a ward party in about 7 hours. It was so crazy.  Why?  We had organized an event for the city called, "Zombie Fun Run" but no one came because . . . 

4.) IT SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!! (So we had a back up plan for the rest of the people who didn't want to be outside in the blizzard.)

5.) Transfer Bopards came out and I will be STAYING in Bucharest and I WILL BE TRAINING A NEW "BABY" MISSIONARY !!!!!!!

I did not see that one coming.  

I'm a mix of excited and scared.  

Holy cow, I never thought I would be a parent. 

If you have "Parenting advice" please give it to me.  

I gotta raise this kid right.  

LOVING the people, LOVING the work and LOVING the Lord,
:) Sora Lee


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  If any of you had questions about the underclothing or "garments" some members of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints wear under their clothes...here is an AMAZING video about what they are and why we wear them * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsLrVpeodog&feature=youtu.be

Photo 1: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo 2: Oct 25, SNOW
Photo 3: I was Minnie Mouse in DA SNOW




No comments:

Post a Comment