Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

3 Things

I don't have too much time to email but I just want to tell you 3 things:

1.) I am so glad for the choice that I made to serve a mission.  It's basically a crash course on life and it has made me into a much better version of myself.

2.) I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers through other people.  I just want to thank everyone for the emails that they send me and how much it really gets me through my week.  Most of the time, the things that I need to hear, often come through your emails.  Thank you for helping me get through some of the most difficult times of my mission. 

3.) You are incredible.

Loving the work, Loving the people and Loving the Lord,
:) Sora Lee

Photos 1 and 2: Some pictures of Galati! (We live behind that orthodox church)
Photo 3: WE MADE SOFT PRETZELS.  




No comments:

Post a Comment