Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Oh Timi You're So Fine, You're So Fine You Blow My Mind, Hey Timi, Hey Hey Hey Timi!

I don't have a lot of time this week to email a huge letter but here is a lowdown of what basically happened this week.

1.)  RAIN and THUNDERSTORMS.  They are absolutely lovely here.

2.)  A plumber FINALLY came and fixed my toilet.  For those of you who don't know, I had jimmy rigged it with a piece of floss and gum to get it to flush.  

3.)  We visited ward members this week!  It was so fun being in there homes and eating their delicious Romanian food.  

4.)  I SYL'd (Spoke My Language) for a whole day.  My brain was going to explode by the time I went to bed that night.  But it was amazing how much I actually learned, and how much I actually KNEW.

5.)  We had a woman walk into church and ask for a Cartea Lui Mormon.  We got to talking to her and she said that she was trying to have a better relationship with God but she felt like no religion really "matched" her.  We started talking to her and then told her that we had to teach our English class. 

She said she would love to stay.  After English, we started talking to her more about what we believe.  Then, we had Institute, and she stayed.  She was with us for 4 hours and was absolutely loving it.  She said that she felt so good being in the church with all of us.  I just wanted to shout out, "It's because you feel the Holy Ghost!"  but, I didn't.  

Right as she left I got to bear my testimony to her about the Book of Mormon.  It was short but powerful.

Since I shared it with her I thought I would share it with you.  

I am here in Romania because I know that the Book of Mormon is true.  It is another testament of Jesus Christ.  It is an incredible book.  It is true doctrine.  I am a missionary, thousands of miles away from home, here in Romania, because I want to share this book with everyone.  I am grateful for the Book of Mormon.  It has changed my life and I KNOW it is true.  And I know that when you read this book, and when you pray about this book, that you will feel the same way.  

I love my Savior.  I love the people of Romania.  
I just love everything and I am so grateful to be alive.  

:)
-Sora Kendall Lee

PS THIS WEEK WE GET TRANSFER BOARDS.  I might switch cities.  I might switch companions!  The craziness comes Saturday at 11am!  Gah!

PSS If you have questions about Romania send them to me!  I want to answer them!  

PSSS I love you!


FOR PHOTOS CLICK THE LINK.  It will take you to Flickr.  Sorry my photos are too large to send through emails....

No comments:

Post a Comment