Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Just a Quick One Today (Sorry)

Hey everyone!  I have about 15 minutes left to write you all today because I used up all of my time getting scholarships all lined up and written and taken care of today!   AH!  It has been super ..... not fun!

But this week was great.   Seriously so much awesome stuff happened.  We met 2 American MORMONS in the Chisinau visa office and they invited us to their house for dinner and AHHH it was the coolest experience ever!   we knew they were Mormon as soon as they walked in the door!

We also got to visit the most incredible members I have met in MY WHOLE LIFE and yes, they are here in Moldova.  I have never felt the spirit so strongly in anyone's home ever until we went here.  The ceiling is just rafters covered in mud and the walls and floor are bare.  This woman is only a few years older than me but is so incredibly Christlike.  Wow, I cannot even put into words how great of an experience that was.  

I have intestinal worms (round 2).  Don't worry, I'm taking 11 antibiotics a day to kill them.  So yep super fun!!!!

I love Sora Barrera and I am so lucky to serve with my one of best friends in this amazing city.  We are so exhausted every night from our busy days that we just come home, plan and fall straight to bed!   Which is bad because I haven't written in my journal for about 5 days now!!!!

I LOVE MY MISSION!   I am so glad for the choice I made to serve!

MORE NEXT WEEK!

Loving the work, Loving the people and Loving the Lord,
:) Sora Lee





Beautiful building



   The ceiling of this humble home


Me, running in the Chisinau marathon, HA!



                                               I LOVE MY MISSION!!!!!!! (giant flags for days)








No comments:

Post a Comment