Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

The Last Week

First of all- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!  Where has the time gone?!  I am in the last full week of my mission.  It is bizarre.  But awesome.

So this week was like a full on roller coaster- ups and downs and everything in between!  We have 3 new investigator friends who are incredible.  We had a day where we planned 5 lessons and they ALL fell through. We did a lot of contacting and the more you do it- the more fun it becomes (and less awkward).   I thought I was going to die this week from a random sickness.  After a day of sleeping, I felt great.  I quote my companion, "Sora Lee I thought you were dying from cancer".  I guess it was pretty bad- I just felt tired.  Haha.  We did a lot of less active finding and had a lot of success- even if we got very very lost in some very very foreign parts of Chisinau!  We are excited to work with these members and strengthen their testimonies!

This week just really strengthened my testimony that everything we do, happens on the Lord's timing.  The work will hasten in it's time, when the people are ready to receive the message.   I've learned that hard work always pays off, even if we feel like nothing is happening.  Even if we don't see the results- it doesn't mean that there aren't any.  

Also, this week my companions "prepared me for my next step in life" and we listened to, who knows how many conference talks about marriage and dating and families....Hahaha I love them but I'm not ready for that next step quite yet......  I also learned that a tripod easily means three times the fun! Another thing- we randomly break out singing John Denver songs?  Haha we all agree that our parents raised us up with some good music.  I also learned that the expression is actually, "Play it by EAR" not "Play it by HERE"  Oops.  I thought it was like, "Go with the flow", "Take the day as it comes", "One thing at a time".  I'm an idiot haha.  Missions sure teach you a lot of good stuff!

So this is my last full week as a missionary. We are busy with a lot of lesson every day- I will drag myself to the finish line.  I really cannot express how truly grateful I am for serving a mission,  it has changed who I am- inside and out.  And I look forward to continually improving for the rest of my life.

Loving the work, Loving the people and Loving the Lord,
:) Sora Lee

  


The view from our apartment






A pretty well



Lost- completely lost.  Purely candid shot.




Art inside of a bloc (apartment complex)




Heel click!

No comments:

Post a Comment