Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Gobble Gobble! Astazi vom mânca curcan!!!! Today we will eat turkey!

We only have 30 minutes of email time today, so I will email more on Monday.  Today we will be having a huge Thanksgiving dinner with the missionaries in our zone and a talent show and fireside with a guest speaker tonight.  

I just thought I would send out a bunch of fun photos from this past week for you all!

It was a great and busy week, 
Loving the work, Loving the people and Loving the Lord,
:) Sora Lee

Photo 1: Trebas with my hair
Photo 2: Me with Trebas' hair
Photo 3: Sora Vaduva!  The awesome member who taught us how to make ciorba!
Photo 4: View of Bucharest from Sora Vaduva's bloc 
Photo 5: The declicious ciorba (sour soup) that we made with her!
Photo 6: A traditional dish with cauliflower and sausage 
Photo 7: Sora Barrera (from my MTC group!) and I taking a nap on our thanksgiving holiday while the rest of the zone played fotbal!
Photo 8: Turkey bowl, each played wore a baba scarf!
Photo 9: Trebas and I with sarmale!  It was her first time eating it!!!! We love our ward members!






 





No comments:

Post a Comment