Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

I Faught a Good Fight, I Finished My Course, I Kept the Faith

Well, this it is, my last email as Sora Lee!  On Wednesday I will meet up with my parents in Bucharest and we will travel around Romania for a couple of days and then go visit my bro in HUNGARY!  I am just so happy!

I am so grateful I served a mission.. I have changed, I am much happier...more.... I don't know...focused?  Driven?  Hahah and I LOVE it.   

We had a very busy week and we will be busy all day today and tomorrow!  We have incredible investigators who are progressing and less active members who are becoming more and more..active!!!!  Just great things are happening in this little part of the world and I am just so happy that I could help in a little way.  

This week one of our investigators was praying and she said, „Pur și simplu, sunt fericită și mă bucur că am putut sa facem cunoștință cu aceste femeii minunate care au ajutat pe mine să fiu mai aprope de tine”.  We were so happy to hear that we were helping her feel closer to her Heavenly Father.  

We also got to meet with another investigator who invited two of her friends to come along.  They both fired tons of questions at us.  We answered them sweetly and boldly and defended our beliefs.  Her friend said, ”I am impressed by your dedication to your faith.  You are active, dedicated members in your church.  You are also very open, kind and accepting of other people and their beliefs” BEST COMPLIMENT a mission could receive. 

I wanted to share with you a set of scriptures that I feel like have defined my mission. I have learned the importance of continuously improving, changing and trying to be better than who you were the day before. I KNOW THAT WE ARE SUCCESSFUL AS WE CHANGE.

 They are from the Book of Mormon and I believe that these scriptures will continue to inspire me for the rest of my life.  

Alma 5


12 And according to his faith there was a mighty change wrought in his heart. Behold I say unto you that this is all true.

13 And behold, he preached the word unto your fathers,and a mighty change was also wrought in their hearts, and they humbled themselves and put their trust in the true and living God. And behold, they were faithful until the end; therefore they were saved.

 14 And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts?


I have had this change in my heart. I have changed my course, this gospel has changed my life and I know that I continually strive to be better, rely on my Savior, and do the things He has asked me to do, that I will always be happy.  

SEE YOU ALL SOON! :)

I have loved these people, I have loved the work and I love the Lord,
:) Sora Kendall Lee


Camera difficulties so not any amazing photos to send this week- sorry!!!



Photo 1: Advanced english girlies



Photo 2: Maria and Dima!!!! I love them so much!



Average lawyer office haha I just love how professional it looks



Cute friend of mine from the branch! Saying goodbye to Marina on my last Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment