Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Soaking Up the Micro Miracles

Update:  The tripod companionship has been temporarily dissolved because we are with Sora Mits, who has come to Moldova in order to apply for her Romanian visa (Australians need to apply outside of the country for whatever odd reason) and her process has been...corrupt and rather difficult so she will be staying her until it all gets worked out.  She will be serving with Sora Seare.

So my new companion is Sora Black! She is from the San Francisco area of California, she's 20 years old and is just the coolest person on the face of the planet.   She is the best missionary in this mission and I learn so much for her.  I know I will learn so much from her in these final weeks.   
Update:  I have been assigned to the Chisinau Russian branch so we will be involved in the missionary work there and it is very exciting!   I love the Russian members and I have the calling of branch chorister, which is super interesting because 1.) I don't speak Russian and 2.) My song leading never pleases anyone haha but hey I love it and I just roll with the Russian.

So this week we did a lot of contacting which has actually been really cool and successful!  We met a lot of really kind people and it was a very pleasant experience.  We do a lot of contacting and we are expecting about 500 people to be at our English classes so we will be very busy right until the end!

We also have this incredible investigator Vicky and she is just so great and she really wants to give her children the world.  We are going to ask her to be baptized this week.  We also are working with our recent convert Natalia and helping her learn how to teach the Young Women's class.  She has such a desire to learn and to grow her testimony.   

Nothing super big, wow, or overly eventful to report but just a lot of small awesome accomplishments, a lot of micro miracles are going on all around me and I just try and soak it all in.    

I seriously have no clue where the time has gone- mission time is 9,000x faster than real world time and I just want to grab it and super glue it down somewhere so it can't just slip through my fingers.

I'm grateful, so glad that I chose to serve a mission.   

Loving the work, Loving the people, and Loving the Lord,
:) Sora Lee


Me on the struggle bus




Thinking about my missionary brother in HUNGARY!!!  Go BUDAPEST!!!!!



 I love my companion!



So close......



 I love pretty Chisinau


No comments:

Post a Comment