Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Trying to describe my life?

Well I am just so happy here in Moldova.  I love my colega like no other, we have this incredible family we are working with (still haven't taken a photo of us all yet sorry!) and so many more friends that we are inviting to learn more about the gospel of Jesus Christ.   We are laying a lot of basework here, as well as building the branch through progressing investigator friends.

I got to Skype with my parental units this week and it was so nice to see them!    AH.  Love them miss them and it's weird...only 3 months left!!!!  Time goes by way too fast.   

We headed down to Buc for Leadership Meeting which rocked.  We met some more American Mormons and wow they are the coolest people ever.  They were actually the mission presidents in one of the Ukraine Missions.  Nicest people ever.  

We had this huge doubnle branch activity (Russian and Romanian branches) and soooo many people showed up!  I was too busy running around with the kiddos the whole day that I never took any pictures, the Russians elders took tons so I'm waiting for them to send me some, then I will send them out to you!  It was great seeing so many people there- we went to the place where Moldova was dedicated as a mission.  

I am loving my mission.  Currently, all of my weaknesses are getting thrown in my face and I'm just seeing this as an opportunity to make the changes I should so that I can be my best self!

Honestly, it's getting more difficult to write emails, it's just my life now, and it all feels so normal to me.  It's hard to put into word your life.  But man, I am loving every single day.  

Loving the work, loving the people and Loving the Lord,
:) Sora Lee   

Cute blue house with a bright green cart in the front!



This little picturesc fence!!!



I love Zina and her girls!  And their shoes!



Sunburn level:  10




Little traditional Moldovan dancers



Book exchange!  Bring a book get a book!



Some sort of Russian prade/revolt/protest/flag show ?



Me beating the church rug!  It is my favorite chore!



Sora Koth, Ecaterina (a recent baptized member), Me, Eugenia (member) and Sora Barrera at the combined activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment